Featured Post

Friday, July 5, 2013

I was on Mission


No more Facebook & no more twitter as I was on mission of becoming successful freedom fighter (online forex Trader). I know you all may have questions why is it so? But let me tell you that since year 2008 I am struggling to make online success and now enough is enough I decided to change my self  to change the end results. Consequently decided to stay away from social sites Facebook/twitter still I get my first target & it worked

Let me start with my introduction, I am an ordinary person just like a common man searching for peace and happiness even though caught in Rat Race.  After completing my masters in Engg & getting job in topnotch IT MNC company realized to become financially successful you must work as a businessman.

My journey started when I entered in Amway business year – 2008. A young ambitious guy who wants to do something extra joined this business to become financially free & for ongoing income source. It was looking everything possible but it in reality was going tougher and challenging to get going in this business. So finally gave up on it. But the inner fire that kindled by this business couldn't stop. I kept searching for new opportunity online/offline.

After lot of struggle and learning so many things online, finally we started with “Forex Trading”. We came across this opportunity through MLM business. The distributor explained us “if you succeed to capture daily 3 pips move you can earn 1% per day so 20% per month is possible, millionaire in 3 years”. I was amazed with this presentation and did my survey to see is it been really true? We found there are people who become financially free using this concept. Finally with lot of hopes & my wife support we started. Again since last 2 years, hopes  trashed & crashed as things was not on tracked.  attitude shaken due to expectations from client and family,  depressed by people opinion. But finally god helped & with the help of forex guru (Anup Fx Trader) we succeed to experience what we want to become.

Started with Indian Currency trading then both Indian & International currency trading, owing franchisee of both, conducted training’s for it. Shaken the confidence again and again, now we are able to stabilize our business & what we were seeing returns on per month is now become reality.

Also started PAMM trading account with the help of guru (Anup Fx Trader) for the Investors assuring 2% returns on per month basis.

This all made possible because you all wonderful friends around me helped me to keep myself going for defined Goal. You all are my inspiration that always kept me boosting up to do something more. It is you realized my strength & supported me to continue on this path.

Thanks for it. Surely I will come up with more detailed blog – what I learned over last few years? And how you can easily adapt that to become successful online trader.

To see my last month forex statement / results register below.


Thanks and Regards,
Avinash Sawant
+91 9975415566

No comments:

Post a Comment